“EisnerAmper” is the brand name under which EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC provide professional services. EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC are
independently owned firms that practice in an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable law, regulations and
professional standards. EisnerAmper LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business
consulting services. Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
.Net Developer with ReactJS and MS SQL
At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
We are seeking a skilled and motivated .net Developer with 3-4 years of experience to join our dynamic development team. As a developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications that leverage the latest technologies. Your expertise in C#, React JS, and SQL will be instrumental in delivering high-quality, user-friendly solutions. Knowledge of SharePoint will be an added advantage.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
• You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
• You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
• You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
o We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
o We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
o Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
o Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
• Net Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, test, and deploy user-friendly web applications using C#.
• Server-side Development: Develop robust and scalable server-side components using C# and integrate them with front-end components.
• Database Management: Develop, implement, and optimize SQL databases, write complex queries, stored procedures, and ensure data integrity and performance.
• API Integration: Integrate with third-party APIs to enhance application features and functionality.
• Code Maintenance: Debug and resolve issues in existing codebase, ensuring code quality and optimal performance.
• Version Control: Utilize version control tools (TFS, Git) to manage codebase and collaborate effectively within the development team.
• Agile Development: Work within an Agile development environment, participating in sprint planning, stand-ups, and other Agile ceremonies.
• Documentation: Create and maintain technical documentation for both codebase and application architecture.
• Additional knowledge: Ability to create and customize SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, and workflows. Knowledge of using Power Automate and Power Apps tools in SharePoint will be an added advantage.
Basic Qualifications :
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
• Experience: 3-4 years of professional experience as a Full Stack Developer, working on web application development.
• Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in C# and .NET framework.
- Solid understanding of SQL database design, ssoptimization, and querying.
- Familiarity with RESTful API design and integration.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably TFS or GIT.
- Knowledge in SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, and workflows.
• Problem-Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues.
• Team Player: Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, sharing ideas and contributing to team success.
• Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
• Adaptability: Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and stay updated with industry trends.
• Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail, ensuring code quality, security, and application performance.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About our Technology Team:
Technology is enhancing the ways we operate at every level of the firm, and the EisnerAmper Technology team is the driving force for that. Unlike your average IT team, you won’t find us simply administering technology, but serving as strategic advocates to deliver solutions that bring measurable, positive change for all our clients.
Because we pivot fast and always embrace new perspectives, we’re creating a culture of technology across every department based on value and a true understanding of the business. By serving as partners to leaders throughout the organization, rather than as a resource, our Technology employees are accountable to each other and themselves to create a tangible impact based on results.
The way we see it, there is always something new we can start, stop doing, or reimagine. With this mentality, we don't let perfection get in the way of innovation. If you have a theory, you’ll have the autonomy to innovate, iterate, and collaborate to see it through. Because to us, there are no bad ideas—only avenues for us to grow as a team and individuals.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-
range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India:
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.
Should you need any accommodations to complete this application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org