At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
EisnerAmper is looking for a skilled NetSuite Developer to start immediately. We are looking for a candidate who has hands-on experience with SuiteScript to improve existing processes within NetSuite. This is an analytical role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively both as an individual and as part of a team. This role will require focus and expertise of user experience improvement in highly customized environment
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
Significant experience with day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform.
- Knowledge and working understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Strong NetSuite ERP and CRM Development experience.
- 3+ experience with SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0, SuiteFlow, and SuiteTalk .
- Experience with integration of 3rd party applications.
- Strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- Ability to learn and use existing JS libraries.
- Existing experience with Node.js, Angular.js and Bootstrap.js.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new requirements and changing situations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick learning, independent thinking and proactive communication is essential
- Creative problem solver able to propose alternative solutions.
Must Have Skills: NetSuite, SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, Suitelets, RESTlets, Node.js, Angular.js, Bootstrap.js, SQL, HTML, CSS
Optional but desired skills: Fuse.js, IntApp, HubSpot, Act-On, PowerBI, Integration Platforms, Salesforce
Basic Qualifications :
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Adaptability: Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly and stay updated with industry trends.
- Attention to Detail: Strong attention to detail, ensuring code quality, security, and application performance.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About our Technology Team:
Technology is enhancing the ways we operate at every level of the firm, and the EisnerAmper Technology team is the driving force for that. Unlike your average IT team, you won’t find us simply administering technology, but serving as strategic advocates to deliver solutions that bring measurable, positive change for all our clients.
Because we pivot fast and always embrace new perspectives, we’re creating a culture of technology across every department based on value and a true understanding of the business. By serving as partners to leaders throughout the organization, rather than as a resource, our Technology employees are accountable to each other and themselves to create a tangible impact based on results.
The way we see it, there is always something new we can start, stop doing, or reimagine. With this mentality, we don't let perfection get in the way of innovation. If you have a theory, you’ll have the autonomy to innovate, iterate, and collaborate to see it through. Because to us, there are no bad ideas—only avenues for us to grow as a team and individuals.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-
range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India:
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.