At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
EisnerAmper is currently implementing SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services and is looking for a Business Analyst focusing on the Record to Report (RTR) end to end process to join our team. As the RTR SAP Business Analyst, you will be the Subject Matter Expert for all Record to Report activities.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
• Provide guidance to the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system for end-to-end R2R processes.
• Collaborate with business and process areas to identify and implement new initiatives.
• Facilitate business requirements and process review activities related to the key functionality required by the business.
• Ensure cross functional alignment, share best practices, and support continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate the ability to solve problems that allow for effective and timely resolution of issues.
• Go-live support – provide guidance to the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system for end-to-end R2R processes.
• M&A integration – EinserAmper has a strong combination track record that will require consistent onboarding of acquisitions into the S4 environment.
• Solution enhancement – enable our strategy of continuous enhancement by working with the business to identify and catalog opportunities for enhancements, and present to the committee.
• Process design, documentation and training – help develop and maintain clear process documentation and support the change management and training functions in the development of end-user training.
• At least 3 years of experience with SAP S4/Hana in the record to report processes including General Ledger, Journal Entries, SAP Reporting and SAC; public cloud experience a plus.
• At least 3 years of experience in the Professional Services industry; accounting industry experience a plus.
• Experience with other reporting tools such as Power BI and SQL a plus.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India:
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.