Tax Senior – PCS Practice
At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
We are seeking a Senior to join the the PCS (Private Client Service) in our Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad offices. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
- Build impactful relationships with new and existing clients and maintain relationship with firm leadership
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects on time, within budget, and up to management standards
- Review tax returns completed by staff, making recommendations regarding accuracy and savings opportunities
- Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries when requested.
- Brainstorm new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems Mentor and coach junior team members
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent field is required
- 2+ years of progressive US/Global taxation experience
- CPA/CA or Enrolled Agent shall be an added advantage
- Experience working directly with clients and/or global counterparts
- Experience working with PCS clients 1065, 1120 and 1120s forms
Ideally, you will also have
- Master’s Degree in Tax, accounting or equivalent field
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About Our Tax Team:
As the largest service line within the firm, EisnerAmper’s Tax Group does not only provide trusted and innovative tax solutions to its clients, but it creates new opportunities for employees to grow, both personally and professionally. With a range of specialties based on location and industry, employees have the flexibility to focus on the work they want to do and the autonomy to shape their careers in a fulfilling way.
A hybrid between a general tax practice and a hyper-specialized firm, our culture is based on collaboration, innovation, and transparency. For us, success is defined by working together, sometimes across specialties, to provide the best tax solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Tax regulations and procedures are always changing, and so are we. All EisnerAmper tax employees are empowered to challenge the status quo by thinking outside the box and bringing new ideas to the table. Because when we can identify creative ways to reduce filing turnarounds or streamline compliance work, we're able spend more time conducting impactful business advisory services for our clients.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.
Should you need any accommodations to complete this application please email: email@example.com