“EisnerAmper” is the brand name under which EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC provide professional services. EisnerAmper LLP and Eisner Advisory Group LLC are
independently owned firms that practice in an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable law, regulations and
professional standards. EisnerAmper LLP is a licensed CPA firm that provides attest services, and Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business
consulting services. Eisner Advisory Group LLC and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
Fund Services Senior Fund Accountant
At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
We are seeking a Senior Fund Accountant to join the Fund Services team in our Bengaluru office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
• You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry.
• You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance.
• You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards.
o We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions.
o We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation.
o Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work.
o Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts.
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
• Perform & review daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual Fund Accounting functions for Hedge Funds/PE Funds/VC Funds such as Trade Processing, Reconciliations, Valuations, Expense Accruals & Investor Allocations.
• Calculate and book various fees like management, incentive/carry etc. as per defined schedules ·
• Prepare & Review NAV Package and investor statements for assigned funds.
• Act as the Primary reviewer and quality assurance of the deliverables produced by you.
• Ensure that all client deliverables are on time and meets the quality standard.
• Ensure that controls and processes/procedures are adhered by your team.
• Resolve all issues and conflicts that hinder client delivery.
• Follow up on the escalations from reportees and similarly escalate issues/concerns to Superiors on timely manner.
• Coordinate with other teams effectively in completing and delivery of SLAs.
• Assist the Team Manager in audit related work.
• Follow up and answer ad-hoc Client and Audit queries.
• Creation of SOP for all clients & make sure it is updated on the timely manner as and
• when there are any process changes.
• To ensure 1:1 backup/cross training within team members
• To complete daily checklists, time sheets etc. and thus keep track of daily issues and
• escalate the same to the Superiors in a proactive manner.
Soft skills (5%):
• Good written/verbal communication.
• Assist team members in meeting the team deliverables.
• Coordinate with other teams effectively in completing and handing off SLAs.
• Drive and ensure all client deliverables are met on time with 100% quality.
End Customer Satisfaction/ CRM satisfaction (5%):
• Keep the Client/CRM informed about the expected delay and the reasons thereof on a timely manner along with the plan of action in case of delays.
• Quickly investigate the root cause of the problem and escalate to Senior Fund Accountant/Manager accordingly.
• Work hard towards providing subject matter knowledge wherever necessary for the client operations.
• Ensure that all the deliverables are achieved as per defined timelines and with expected quality for our Clients/CRM.
• Facilitate frequent calls/meeting between team, Clients/CRM to set the expectations right and clear any understanding gaps.
Process efficiency - automation and special projects (5%):
• Know the GENEVA/Excel Workpapers/QB usage for the clients you handle in your team.
• The ratio of manual vs automated work involved for this fund.
• Help in setting directions and interface with our IT group to support strategic and tactical functionality specific to our clients resulting in the reduction of pain points and tasks that inhibit productivity, delivery and efficiency.
• Work and strive to implement automation ideas in your team which can result in FTE and Cycle time save and thus bring about process improvement.
• Primary responsibility for ensuring that standardized tools, templates are used efficiently.
• Primary responsibility for proactively adopting changes and improvements in process and technology in your team.
• Actively involve and contribute to Special projects driven by Management and take lead in completion of the same
• B. Com.
• MBA / equivalent.
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About our Outsourced Services Team:
The EisnerAmper Outsourcing group brings our team’s specialized knowledge of accounting directly into the offices of a wide range of partners. When we work with a client, we become part of their business, and we don’t take that lightly. Armed with cutting-edge industry technology and outsourcing practices, we’re given the tools to both provide best-in-class service and constantly grow as professionals.
Through our team-based culture of creativity and collaboration across all levels, we hold each other accountable to always look for new innovative ways to grow as a group, better serve our clients, and advance in our careers.
Because we are a rapidly growing group, EisnerAmper Outsourcing employees have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on the business and its direction. Everyone has a voice to bring new ideas to the table, which are backed by the confidence, expertise, and global reach of the larger firm.
About EisnerAmper :
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India:
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.
Should you need any accommodations to complete this application please email: email@example.com