EisnerAmper is seeking an SAP BTP Extensions Developer to join the ETI practice in our Mumbai office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
About ETI Role
Eisner Advisory Group LLC is seeking to fill a position of ERP Technical Lead within the Technology Department. This role will focus on Technology transformation, Implementation & Support of NextGen ERP solutions for the office of the CTO. We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated, and solution-focused individual that can collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
This individual will be responsible for partnering with the business and the leadership team to drive EAG’s ERP transformation to SAP S/4 HANA. Very good understanding of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP).
- Supports S4 solution configuration and technical development.
- Should be able to perform quality checks, code reviews and enforce industry standard development practices.
- Effectively engages with IT delivery partners and implements industry standard solutions leveraging the go forward platforms.
- Uses extensive IT Development knowledge at domain level and supports change management and business adoption of technologies.
- Participates as a member of cross-functional development teams. Performs analysis of cross-functional and complex business requirements.
- Evaluate SAP roadmap, provide recommendations on tools, Software and implementation strategies.
- Deliver on the scope of the ERP transformation program collaborating with various teams for the business transformation for Practice Management System across the domains of Financial Management, Engagement and Billing, Time Management applications, Resource management, Pricing & Forecasting and assist in their technical and extension needs.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- The position will work closely with the business and IT leadership teams serving as leader bringing forth opportunities to leverage the ERP solution to support the efficient running and growth of our organization.
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or engineering.
- Experience in SAP BTP Integration services, PI/PO/XI
- 8 + years working experience in large scale ERP implementation like SAP, Salesforce, SuccessFactors, CONCUR, COUPA.
- Solid understanding of Integration principles and patterns, technologies and protocols (REST, ODATA, SOAP, XML, JSON, Message queues, Identity management, SAML, OAUTH)
- Strong technology orientation in development space in areas of ABAP, FIORI, custom applications and extensions.
- Hands on delivery experience in the domain of Professional Services and Integrated Systems for large enterprise
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders concurrently, demonstrated experience operating in an unstructured & collaborative environment.
- Preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting and have experience with and passion for working in diverse teams.
- Flexibility to travel locally and internationally.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have:
- Exposure to professional services industry
- Understanding of apps like Replicon, Profinda, Pricing solutions and Resource Management solutions.
- Experience in managing large scale implementations.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and 300 partners. Joining EisnerAmper means being part of an organization that is client-focused, accountable, principled, and relationship-oriented. Each member of the EisnerAmper team is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and working hard to help clients build success. Daily activity at the firm is fast-paced, varied, collaborative, and organized around shared accomplishments– with our clients and each other.
Our firm provides a full menu of audit, tax, advisory, and compliance services to clients in industry sectors as diverse as financial services, health care, law, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, real estate, sports and entertainment, and technology.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in India, the United Kingdom, Israel, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
About EisnerAmper India
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.