EisnerAmper is seeking a Supervisor to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team in our Mumbai office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
About our Finance Team
The EisnerAmper Finance Group’s mission is to “be the best” by providing fast and accurate financial data and insights to support business decisions at every level of the firm. By exercising a genuine care for our colleagues and clients, we can be the best partners, innovators and versions of ourselves.
Between our strategic curiosity, creative mindsets and deep understanding of every aspect of the business, we examine finances in a different way than your average team. We see success by encouraging, creating and presenting disruptive new ideas that challenge the status quo and seeing them through completion. Whether it’s rethinking an old process, implementing automation or creating new models, all EisnerAmper Finance colleagues play a direct role in both the client and firm’s growth.
Because we function in a cohesive culture that is based on trust and accountability, we can not only identify ways for growth as a department but also as individuals, while earning lasting visibility for our accomplishments.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools (budget vs actual analysis, deep understanding of KPI metrics)
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
• Quarterly and monthly financial reports
• Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts, as well as new projects
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
• Supporting senior management team and department heads with in-depth analysis
• Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
• CA / CFA with 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Proven understanding of GAAP in constructing financial modeling and reports
• Hands on experience in planning, reporting and data analysis
• Prior experience in providing decision support to business unit leadership or/and operations leaders including IT, HR, or Marketing
• Experience in analyzing financial data and conducting presentations to leadership
• Knowledge of planning systems and advanced use of excel
• Attention to details, synthesize, summarize data and present analysis in concise, insightful manner
• Self-starter and problem solver
• Effective communicator and team player
• Comfortable work independently
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and 300 partners. Joining EisnerAmper means being part of an organization that is client-focused, accountable, principled, and relationship-oriented. Each member of the EisnerAmper team is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and working hard to help clients build success. Daily activity at the firm is fast-paced, varied, collaborative, and organized around shared accomplishments– with our clients and each other.
Our firm provides a full menu of audit, tax, advisory, and compliance services to clients in industry sectors as diverse as financial services, health care, law, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, real estate, sports and entertainment, and technology.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in India, the United Kingdom, Israel, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
About EisnerAmper India
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.