About our Tax Team
As the largest service line within the firm, EisnerAmper’s Tax Group does not only provide trusted and innovative tax solutions to its clients, but it creates new opportunities for employees to grow, both personally and professionally. With a range of specialties based on location and industry, employees have the flexibility to focus on the work they want to do and the autonomy to shape their careers in a fulfilling way.
A hybrid between a general tax practice and a hyper-specialized firm, our culture is based on collaboration, innovation and transparency. For us, success is defined by working together, sometimes across specialties, to provide the best tax solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Tax regulations and procedures are always changing, and so are we. All EisnerAmper tax employees are empowered to challenge the status quo by thinking outside the box and bringing new ideas to the table. Because when we can identify creative ways to reduce filing turnarounds or streamline compliance work, we're able spend more time conducting impactful business advisory services for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Tax intern, you will be working with the Tax team to learn the preparation procedures of federal and state income tax returns for our corporate and individual clients and assisting in tax planning and provision completion / review.
Tax Intern specialties include: Real Estate, Financial Services, Corporate Tax, International, and SALT.
We’re looking for someone who has:
We are currently looking for winter internship professionals for the SALT team to join us in Winter 2024. This is a part-time (minimum of 20 hours/week) internship that will run from January 29, 2024 – April 19, 2024.
**Summer Leadership Program 2023**
Candidates who receive a Winter Internship 2024 offer will also be invited to attend EisnerAmper’s Summer Leadership Program, which is a 2-day leadership conference at the NYC office (June 27 – 28) or virtually (June 27 – 28) of Summer 2023.
- Current Sophomore or Junior (who is applying for a 5-year Master’s degree program), or on track to complete 150 credits for CPA-eligibility
- Strong academic track record (Minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 150-Date/Final Graduation of December 2024 through September 2025
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Great communication, leadership, and analytical skills
Winter Internship Details:
- Have the availability to work in a hybrid setting for a minimum of 20 hours per week during business hours (business hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm; Monday – Friday)
- Live in commutable distance to your assigned office
- Work a minimum of 8 hours per week in-person at your assigned office
- Ability to complete the entire 12-week Winter Internship Program: January 29, 2024 – April 19, 2024
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC and California, the expected salary range for this position is between $27.00 and $27.00. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.