About our Private Client Services (PCS) Team
The EisnerAmper Private Client Services Team connects family owned, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals with the solutions they need to reach their short- and long-term financial goals. Operating within a culture where we hold each other accountable to our standards of teamwork, creativity, and a genuine care for each other, we not only solve our clients’ problems, but offer proactive solutions for the future.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing service lines at our firm, we try to make a big group feel smaller. We're known for presenting options and pathways for our employees to grow as professionals. Here, you can not only discover what you’re passionate about, but pursue it.
Working with businesses of all sizes and across every industry, our typical client is atypical. Because of this, it’s important that we can think like entrepreneurs ourselves to gain a true awareness of our clients and their businesses, along with their unique operational and personal dynamics.
Private Client Services includes Closely Held, Private Business Services, and Personal Wealth Advisory services.
What you’ll be doing:
As a PCS intern, you will be working with the PCS team to learn the process of preparing financial statements and how to perform compilations and reviews. You will also learn the preparation procedures of federal and state income tax returns.
We’re looking for someone who has:
We are currently looking for summer internship professionals for the Private Client Services (PCS) team to join us in Summer 2024. This is a full-time internship that will run from June to early August.
**Summer Leadership Program 2023**
Candidates who receive a Summer Internship 2024 offer will also be invited to attend EisnerAmper’s Summer Leadership Program, which is a 2-day leadership conference at the San Francisco office (June 20 – 21) or virtually (June 27 – 28) of Summer 2023.
- Current Sophomore or Junior (who is applying for a 5-year Master’s degree program), or on track to complete 150 credits for CPA-eligibility
- Strong academic track record (Minimum GPA: 3.0)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 150-Date/Final Graduation of December 2024 through September 2025
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Great communication, leadership, and analytical skills
Summer Internship Details:
- Have the availability to work in a hybrid setting 32 hrs/wk, Mon – Thurs, 8:30am – 5:30pm
- Live in commutable distance to your assigned office
- Work a minimum of 2 business days per week in-person at your assigned office
- Ability to complete the entire 8-week Summer Internship Program: June 10, 2024 – August 1, 2024
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC and California, the expected salary range for this position is between $27.00 and $27.00. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.