EisnerAmper is seeking a Audit Senior Financial Consultant to join our Assurance and Technology Control Services team in our Mumbai office. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
About our Audit Team
In the EisnerAmper Audit Group, we’re transforming the traditional reputation of auditing. By operating on the core tenets of profound trust, professional integrity, and consistent results, we strive to create lasting partnerships with our clients based on solutions rather than simply identifying issues in their financial statements.
To stay up to date with evolving industry processes and regulations, we place a heavy emphasis on continued education and the consistent adoption of new technologies. This enables us to effectively innovate, grow as individuals, and provide faster, more accurate solutions and due diligence for our partners.
Acting as a trusted third party to our clients, we provide solutions that create assurance and peace of mind. Because we understand trust comes with time, we define success by the relationships we create and foster. We act as a trusted business advisor every step of the way, from a client’s first financial report to their close of business.
- Supporting teams in the delivery of technology consulting and compliance engagements in one or more of the following areas:
- SOC 1, 2, 3
- ISO 27001
- Privacy, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Working with clients to provide project updates, professional advice, giving presentations to management
- Assisting in issuing written and oral reports
- Leading and mentoring more junior staff
- Identifying value-added suggestions from engagements through a course of continuous process improvement
- Assisting in the timely completion of projects
- Gaining technical expertise and a strong reputation in technology as well as their given speciality service line
- Maintaining relationships with key business contacts and developing new contacts
- Bachelor’s degree required in Information Systems, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Accounting, or related field of study
- Relevant experience in a professional services firm providing SOC 2, HITRUST, ISO 27001, NIST, Security and/or Privacy services
- Holds one or more of the following credentials: HITRUST CCSFP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CIPP, CISSP, CISA, CPA or equivalent
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and 300 partners. Joining EisnerAmper means being part of an organization that is client-focused, accountable, principled, and relationship-oriented. Each member of the EisnerAmper team is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and working hard to help clients build success. Daily activity at the firm is fast-paced, varied, collaborative, and organized around shared accomplishments– with our clients and each other.
Our firm provides a full menu of audit, tax, advisory, and compliance services to clients in industry sectors as diverse as financial services, health care, law, life sciences, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit, real estate, sports and entertainment, and technology.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in India, the United Kingdom, Israel, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
About EisnerAmper India
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.