EisnerAmper is seeking an experienced, team oriented senior tax accountant to join their Private Client Services (PCS) practice in New York. We are seeking someone who works well on a distributed team and provides exceptional client service. Our practice specializes in providing family office and tax services to high-net-worth individuals and their businesses. This role can be performed in the NY office, remotely or in a hybrid manner depending on candidate preference.
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparation and review of tax projections, workpapers and returns. Specifically, federal and state individual and fiduciary tax returns.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects on time, within budget, and up to management standards
- Effectively manage multiple tax engagements in a team environment, and also work independently. Identify potential opportunities for new and/or expanded client services.
- Build impactful relationships with new and existing clients and maintain relationship with firm leadership.
- Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries when requested
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent field is required
- 4+ years work experience in tax compliance, specialization in individual, fiduciary, estate, and gift taxation
- CPA required
- Experience with CCH Axcess and Quickbooks preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
About our Private Client Services (PCS) Team:
The EisnerAmper Private Client Services Team connects family owned, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals with the solutions they need to reach their short- and long-term financial goals. Operating within a culture where we hold each other accountable to our standards of teamwork, creativity, and a genuine care for each other, we not only solve our clients’ problems, but offer proactive solutions for the future.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing service lines at our firm, we try to make a big group feel smaller. We're known for presenting options and pathways for our employees to grow as professionals. Here, you can not only discover what you’re passionate about, but pursue it.
Working with businesses of all sizes and across every industry, our typical client is atypical. Because of this, it’s important that we can think like entrepreneurs ourselves to gain a true awareness of our clients and their businesses, along with their unique operational and personal dynamics.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC, the expected salary range for this position is between $67,840.00 and $105,667.20. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.