EisnerAmper is seeking a motivated, organized Senior Accounting Associate/Full Charge Bookkeeper for our Dallas, TX office. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work individually and as part of a team, demonstrates a strong work ethic and is committed to professional excellence and superior client service. The ability to interact positively and professionally with people is a must as this position has a significant amount of client and staff interaction. Interested candidates must have the desire to work on books for multiple entities that span different industries while providing excellent customer service.
- Client relationship management
- Payroll and quarterly reporting
- Accounts payable & receivable
- General ledger
- Journal entries
- Special financial projects
- Financial statement preparation
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in an accounting department as a full charge bookkeeper
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the accounting processes
- Proficient in utilization of data entry skills and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses superior customer service skills
- Capable of working and communicating effectively with professionals at all levels
- Able to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Good working knowledge of AP, AR, Payroll, monthly P&L and balance sheets
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in public accounting
- Prior experience with QuickBooks strongly preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Great attitude and strong work ethic
- Great communication and analytical skills
About our Private Client Services (PCS) Team
The EisnerAmper Private Client Services Team connects family owned, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals with the solutions they need to reach their short- and long-term financial goals. Operating within a culture where we hold each other accountable to our standards of teamwork, creativity, and a genuine care for each other, we not only solve our clients’ problems, but offer proactive solutions for the future.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing service lines at our firm, we try to make a big group feel smaller. We're known for presenting options and pathways for our employees to grow as professionals. Here, you can not only discover what you’re passionate about, but pursue it.
Working with businesses of all sizes and across every industry, our typical client is atypical. Because of this, it’s important that we can think like entrepreneurs ourselves to gain a true awareness of our clients and their businesses, along with their unique operational and personal dynamics.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.