At EisnerAmper, we look for individuals who welcome new ideas, encourage innovation, and are eager to make an impact. Whether you’re starting out in your career or taking your next step as a seasoned professional, the EisnerAmper experience is one-of-a-kind. You can design a career you’ll love from top to bottom – we give you the tools you need to succeed and the autonomy to reach your goals.
We are seeking a Manager to join the Audit practice in our Hyderabad offices. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
What it Means to Work for EisnerAmper:
- You will get to be part of one of the largest and fastest growing accounting and advisory firms in the industry
- You will have the flexibility to manage your days in support of our commitment to work/life balance
- You will join a culture that has received multiple top “Places to Work” awards
- We believe that great work is accomplished when cultures, ideas and experiences come together to create new solutions
- We understand that embracing our differences is what unites us as a team and strengthens our foundation
- Showing up authentically is how we, both as professionals and a Firm, find inspiration to do our best work
- Numerous Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) efforts
What Work You Will be Responsible For:
- Collaborate to plan audit objectives and determine an audit strategy
- Lead multiple audit engagements and competing priorities
- Review and examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposals
- Supervise, train and mentor staff during engagement
- Assess performance of staff for engagement evaluations
- 5+ years of progressive audit and/or assurance experience
- 1+ year of supervisory experience
- CPA/ CA
- Experience with financial services clients, such as broker dealers, private equity and venture capital funds, hedge funds and funds of funds
We strongly believe in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, EisnerAmper is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
About Our Audit Team:
In the EisnerAmper Audit Group, we’re transforming the traditional reputation of auditing. By operating on the core tenets of profound trust, professional integrity, and consistent results, we strive to create lasting partnerships with our clients based on solutions rather than simply identifying issues in their financial statements.
To stay up to date with evolving industry processes and regulations, we place a heavy emphasis on continued education and the consistent adoption of new technologies. This enables us to effectively innovate, grow as individuals, and provide faster, more accurate solutions and due diligence for our partners.
Acting as a trusted third party to our clients, we provide solutions that create assurance and peace of mind. Because we understand trust comes with time, we define success by the relationships we create and foster. We act as a trusted business advisor every step of the way, from a client’s first financial report to their close of business.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms, and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers, and investors who serve these clients.
About EisnerAmper India:
EisnerAmper (India) Consultants Pvt. Ltd. (“EA India”) is a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group LLC (“EA Group”), which practices in an alternative practice structure with EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees provide advisory services to clients of EA Group and audit services to clients of Eisner Amper LLP and comply with the professional standards applicable to each of EA India, EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. EA India employees also provide operational services to EA Group and EisnerAmper LLP. The policies and procedures of EA India, including obligations of confidentiality and non-disclosure, apply to all services provided by EA India employees. All applicants are applying to positions for employment with EA India, and not EA Group or EisnerAmper LLP.
EA India opened its first office in Mumbai in 2007. Over the years, our India footprint has expanded to include offices in Bangalore and Hyderabad. We are a culturally diverse pool of over 500 professionals supporting our global clientele from a range of startups to Fortune 500 entities.
Should you need any accommodations to complete this application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org