About our Private Client Services (PCS) Team
The EisnerAmper Private Client Services Team connects family owned, closely held businesses and high net worth individuals with the solutions they need to reach their short- and long-term financial goals. Operating within a culture where we hold each other accountable to our standards of teamwork, creativity, and a genuine care for each other, we not only solve our clients’ problems, but offer proactive solutions for the future.
As one of the largest and fastest-growing service lines at our firm, we try to make a big group feel smaller. We're known for presenting options and pathways for our employees to grow as professionals. Here, you can not only discover what you’re passionate about, but pursue it.
Working with businesses of all sizes and across every industry, our typical client is atypical. Because of this, it’s important that we can think like entrepreneurs ourselves to gain a true awareness of our clients and their businesses, along with their unique operational and personal dynamics.
Private Client Services includes Closely Held, Private Business Services, and Personal Wealth Advisory services.
What you’ll be doing:
As a PCS intern, you will be working with the PCS team to learn the process of preparing financial statements and how to perform compilations and reviews. You will also learn the preparation procedures of federal and state income tax returns.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- We are currently looking for winter internship professionals for the Private Client Services (PCS) team to join us in Winter 2023. This is a Full-Time internship that will run from January through mid-April.
- Required Qualifications:
- Strong academic track record
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- 0-2 years recent public accounting experience
- 150-Date/Final Graduation of December 2023 through September 2024
- Strong MS Excel and MS Word
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Great communication, leadership, and analytical skills
- Current Junior or Senior (who is applying for a 5-year Master’s degree program), or on track to complete 150 credits for CPA-eligibility
Winter Internship Details:
Live in commutable distance to your assigned office
Work a minimum of 8 hours per week in-person at your assigned office
Ability to complete the entire Winter Internship Program: January 9, 2023 –April 18, 2023
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employm