EisnerAmper is seeking a Senior Manager with strong Desktop, Network and Cloud technology experience to join our Outsourced IT business unit. This individual will help maintain and grow our advisory practice in particular cities of growth. Our goal is to build around this key hire. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional service. You also should be affable and like to present and discuss technologies and proposals to clients and internal team members. There is tremendous growth opportunities in this role. You most likely have worked in technology under multiple roles for years and looking for a little more challenge in managing a team, clients, being involved with strategic decisions and wanting to be part of a leadership committee.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
What you'll be doing:
- Desire to work on multiple clients using multi-faceted technologies
- Managed different team members and vendors to achieve strategic decision making
- Supervise and provide remote and onsite support of client’s computing and networking infrastructures
- Strong knowledge of MS Office 365 applications setup, security and maintenance
- Interact with clients at staff and management levels to understand technology needs, be responsive in finding solutions and supporting their needs
- Have the rounded technology skills to understand most mid cap client technology needs
- Experience in project planning and client support / development
- Familiar in tools to document systems and setup of client technology architectures
- System monitoring of client networks and managed services
- Participate in architecture, design, and implementation of cloud-hosted solutions for customer technologies that meet their requirements.
- Research and identify technology solutions to software, hardware, and network issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configurations
- Track computer system or network issues through to resolution, within an agreed time
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time and provide
- Prepare technical proposals, reports, and presentations
- Maintain effective communications with clients and outside resources concerning technical issues
We're looking for someone who has:
- Experience with a consulting organization
- 4+ years of work experience supporting servers, storage, networking and security of networks.
- General knowledge and experience with firewalls, routers, wireless networks and security
- Familiar with productivity applications and networking under Microsoft Windows and Mac OS
- A familiarity with Microsoft server operating systems Server 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Experience working with Office 365 Business tenants
- A working knowledge of networking concepts (Security+, Network+, CCNA, or similar is a +)
- CompTIA Security+ , CISSP or Microsoft certifications are preferred
- WatchGuard, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Firewall Experience a PLUS
- A familiarity with server virtualization technologies
- Capable of adapting and learning new technologies quickly
- ConnectWise Experience a PLUS
- The ability to communicate technical ideas and present in simple terms
Ideally, you will also have:
- A positive attitude looking to GROW and work as a team player
- The desire to grow into management role
- Like to write and present doc/ppt etc.
- Interest and desire to present topics, listen and learn.
- A want for the next chapter in your career
About our Outsourced IT Team
The Outsourced IT Services Group provides holistic integrated solutions to keep our clients web platforms, cloud, and IT infrastructure secure and scalable. We accomplish this by using proprietary tools and deploying a 3-step process to measure, manage, and monitor their IT assets.
Our tools allow us to strengthen an organization's security posture, build resilience, and create a direct path for unhindered organizational growth. Acting as a Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) and IT security team, we help manage change and engender confidence in complex operating environments.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.