EisnerAmper is seeking a Level 2 Information Technology Specialist/Systems Administrator to join our Outsourced IT team based out of our Dallas, TX office. The individual filling this position will have an entrepreneurial spirit and possess the energy and desire that it takes to work in a small, fast-growing company. This position will afford the opportunity for education/certification and advancement opportunities.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
What you'll be doing:
- Call handling, dispatch, and follow-up
- Remote and on-site IT helpdesk support
- Remote and on-site IT server support
- Remote and on-site IT network support
- Project planning and development
- Documentation of systems and projects
- Learn, test, and bring on new solutions
We're looking for someone who has:
- A Good attitude looking to GROW and work as a team player.
- 3+ Years of experience working in the IT Industry
- The ability to speak to customers in a non-technical manner and provide them with a white-glove experience.
- A familiarity with Microsoft server operating systems 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016.
- Experience working with Office 365 Business tenants.
- A working knowledge of networking concepts (Network+, CCNA, or similar is a +).
- A working knowledge of Windows client operating systems (7, 8, 10).
- A working knowledge of Mac client operating systems (Mac OS X).
- A familiarity with server virtualization technologies
- Capable of adapting and learning new technologies quickly
- The ability to communicate technical ideas in simple terms
Ideally, you will also have:
- ConnectWise Experience a PLUS
- Sophos Firewall Experience a PLUS
- Scripting Experience a PLUS
- Prior military experience is a plus but is not required.
About our Outsourced IT Team
The Outsourced IT Services Group provides holistic integrated solutions to keep our clients web platforms, cloud, and IT infrastructure secure and scalable. We accomplish this by using proprietary tools and deploying a 3-step process to measure, manage, and monitor their IT assets.
Our tools allow us to strengthen an organization's security posture, build resilience, and create a direct path for unhindered organizational growth. Acting as a Virtual CIO (Chief Information Officer) and IT security team, we help manage change and engender confidence in complex operating environments.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.