EisnerAmper is seeking a Senior Associate to join the Real Estate Tax practice. We are seeking someone who thrives in a growing environment and providing clients with exceptional services.
At EisnerAmper, we provide tax compliance, advisory, and advocacy services for a diverse client base that includes corporations and partnerships of all sizes, as well as high net worth individuals and families, and other operating entities. While some clients operate entirely based in the U.S., many have international interests.
- Build impactful relationships with new and existing clients and maintain relationship with firm leadership
- Run client engagements from start to finish, including planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects on time, within budget, and up to management standards
- Review tax returns completed by staff, making recommendations regarding accuracy and savings opportunities
- Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries when requested
- Brainstorm new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems
- Mentor and coach junior team members
Basic qualifications for the opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent field is required
- 3+ years of tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience
Ideally, you'll also have
- CPA or parts passed towards completion
- Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent field
About our Tax Team
As the largest service line within the firm, EisnerAmper’s Tax Group doesn’t only provide trusted and innovative tax solutions to its clients, but it creates new opportunities for employees to grow, both personally and professionally. With a range of specialties based on location and industry, employees have the flexibility to focus on the work they want to do and the autonomy to shape their careers in a fulfilling way.
A hybrid between a general tax practice and a hyper-specialized firm, our culture is based on collaboration, innovation and transparency. For us, success is defined by working together, sometimes across specialties, to provide the best tax solutions to meet our clients’ unique needs.
Tax regulations and procedures are always changing, and so are we. All EisnerAmper tax employees are empowered to challenge the status quo by thinking outside the box and bringing new ideas to the table. Because when we can identify creative ways to reduce filing turnarounds or streamline compliance work, we're able spend more time conducting impactful business advisory services for our clients.
EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax and business advisory firms in the U.S., with more than 3,000 employees and over 300 partners across the country. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For NYC and California, the expected salary range for this position is between $67,840.00 and $126,800.00. The range for the position in other geographies may vary based on market differences. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.