EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
Under direct supervision, an Administrative Assistant performs routine assignments in support of the department which includes a wide range of administrative support responsibilities, planning, coordinating and communication functions.
• A High School Diploma or GED is required
• 3-5 years as an Administrative Assistant
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to communicate professional and appropriately with a diverse group of individuals.
• Ability to deal effectively with interpersonal relationships, successfully working independently and within a team environment.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and proactive nature.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Must demonstrate technical proficiency and the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products with an emphasis in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills, or similar software applications.
• Must have the ability to learn quickly and effectively utilize the Firm’s timekeeping and travel expense programs (e.g. Pro System FX Practice Management, Concur).
• Must be highly organized and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment.
• Creates and proofreads correspondence, standard operation procedures, prepares reports and related work for the department.
• Provides photocopy, scanning, binding and other document management services.
• Maintains current EisnerAmper forms and checklists. Processes mail, overnight packages and order supplies when needed.
• Coordination of meetings as needed. Ensures that meeting rooms are neat and ready for use by clients and visitors and prep them for meetings.
• Maintains scheduling in Activity Timeline- reviews unassigned team members, helps in communicating availability.
• Downloads and distributes monthly, bi-monthly reports.
• Creates new users in firm's systems, assigns rights, and remove as needed.
• Maintains client records and ensures that they are kept up-to-date.
• Makes updates to Project/Client codes in Practice Management.
• Meets client/key contacts and establishes appropriate working relationship, rapport, and confidence with the client.
• Sets up WebEx, Teams, Go To Webinar meetings as needed.
• Makes travel arrangements for Directors and assist with expense reports in Concur.
• Assists Directors with monthly billing and prepares bills on a timely basis.
• Manages CPE tracking and registration, etc.
• Enters time for team on a daily basis when needed.
• Manages calendars for Directors.
• Coordinate work activities with other team members consistent with priorities to ensure that the team/firm approach to assignments is maintained.
• Greets clients, answers telephone and effectively communicates messages. This responsibility includes assignment to the main receptionist desk on an as-needed basis.
• Coordinates with Human Resources for new hire training and supports employee-related special projects.
• Provides assistance to IT with employee desk and equipment setup.
• Orients new co-workers and actively supports teamwork throughout the firm.
• Communicates with supervisor any obstacles or items of concern.
• Complies with the professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures), quality control document requirement, confidentiality requirements related to client, proposal, personnel, and job related information.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.