EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
The Consulting Manager-Project Management position is responsible for high level oversight and management of large, multi-faceted projects and/or multiple projects simultaneously. The position will support business development by prospecting, acquiring and developing new and incremental business with clients and prospects. The position will maintain an extensive knowledge of the firm’s service lines and offerings as well as current market trends, conditions and penetration of services and solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• Master’s degree is preferred.
• Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
• Other related professional certifications related to the field of Project Management will be considered. (Certified Project Manager (CPM), Advanced Project Manager Certification (APMC), Certified Scrum Master)
• 5+ years of project management experience to direct project life cycle.
• 5+ years of Consulting and/or Client support and Business Development.
• 3+ years in a management or supervisor role.
• Large Program and/or Project experience in strategic initiatives, business operations, information technology, Federal or State Programs
• Must demonstrate critical thinking and project management skill capabilities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments and within a diverse group of individuals.
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
• Ability to perform effectively, efficiently and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Must be technically proficient with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Leads, directs and manages projects and multi-disciplinary tasks within scope of program or project.
• Manages the team through all phases of a program including strategic planning, work planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent with established program delivery processes to meet the scope, schedule, budget and other contract requirements.
• Guides projects and programs to fulfill client, stakeholder and PM goals, commitments and criteria.
• Ensures that the scope of work is completed to the satisfaction of the client and key stakeholders, while simultaneously ensuring that quality, financial, risk management, business and policy expectations are met.
• Supports business development activities including client relationship development, program-specific positioning activities, teaming arrangements, proposal preparation, presentations, and contract negotiations consistent with established business development processes.
• Builds and maintains a growth pipeline, gather referrals, and maintain extensive knowledge on the firm’s service lines and offerings, as well as market conditions and penetration of services and solutions.
• Serves as one of the firm’s prime contacts with the client.
• Provides leadership and facilitates technical and management collaboration amongst project team members and the client.
• Communicates and works with the client on a variety of issues potentially including progress and status, scope, schedule and budget as well as progress of deliverables, client reviews, technical input, and comment resolution.
• Facilitates collaboration with external agencies, if required, and other stakeholders as needed to enable successful development and implementation of complex project workflow and processes
• Ensures compliance with applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and keeps current on compliance-related areas.
• Prepares deliverables/reports for review by the Director that include any noted issues, trends and other micro/macro level risks identified through the execution of projects activities.
• Exhibits excellent client service skills including the identification of opportunities to provide additional services to clients and/or non-clients.
• Responsible for ensuring that engagement procedures comply with professional requirements and identifying engagement efficiencies.
• Estimates effort and resources required for responsibilities and ensures all are prioritized effectively and delivered on time.
• Ongoing mentoring of team, performing assessment and completion of performance appraisals, promotion recommendations, and professional development.
• Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts.
• May participate in Firm recruiting activities.
• Complies with all professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures, audit quality control document requirements, etc.) including complying with confidentiality requirements (e.g. client information, proposal information, personnel information, job-related information, etc.).
• Attends and actively engages in training sessions and/or meetings as required.
• Maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing standards.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.