EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
The Consulting Manager Internal Audit is responsible for the management of full-cycle internal audit engagements, including overseeing and conducting research & client assessments, as well as preparing, completing, and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of client engagements to meet the Firm’s strategic goals and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or an approved related field is required.
• One or more of the following internal audit certifications is required: CIA, CISA, CPA or CFE.
• 7+ years of experience in the field of Internal Audit.
• Prior internal audit experience in a consulting environment preferred.
• Advanced degrees and Certifications may be used to supplement for years of experience.
• 3+ years management experience.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and project management skill capabilities.
• Knowledge of organizational and business functions to allow for completion of assigned Internal Audit tasks.
• Knowledge and understanding of key business risk and related internal controls.
• High degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Able to perform effectively, efficiently, and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments. Professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
• Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
• Computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications.
• Manages the audit team through all phases of strategic planning, work planning, mobilization, execution, and closeout consistent with established program delivery processes to meet the scope, schedule, budget and other contract requirements of Internal Audit engagements.
• Provides effective and timely engagement oversight, timely and accurate communications with Seniors and Staff as well as Associate Directors and Directors; timely and accurate identification of technical issues, staff performance and/or issues or concerns, client communications regarding open items, and other similar items.
• Utilizes staff in an efficient and effective manner to meet productivity and realization goals.
• Completes staff evaluations after large or multiple engagements.
• Performs comprehensive risk assessments and adjusts work plans based on the results of the assessments.
• Communicates results to appropriate leadership, including the preparation of audit reports that provide audit results to clients/management in a clear, concise and substantive manner.
• Monitors workload to meet billable hour expectations and performs timely reviews of work products prior to submission to Director/Associate/Manager for further review.
• Documents procedures performed, findings and/or other issues, and drafts/compiles work papers, reports and client correspondence exhibiting effective writing skills.
• Serves as one of the firm’s prime contacts with clients and prospects. Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Provides leadership and facilitates collaboration amongst team members and clients.
• Serves as a leader in the practice internally and externally, and effectively takes advantage of leadership opportunities.
• Maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing standards.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.