EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
A Consulting Senior-Internal Audit position will perform tasks that focus on full-cycle internal audit engagements, including overseeing and conducting research & client assessments, as well as preparing, completing, and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of client engagements to meet the Firm’s strategic goals and initiatives. Will receive assignments that further their knowledge of the job function within a public accounting firm. The position involves providing oversight to consulting staff and interns.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, ISDS, Computer Science, or an approved related field is required.
• 3+ years of experience in the fields of Internal Audit or IT Auditing.
• Advanced degrees and Certifications may be used to supplement for years of experience.
• Must have or be in the process of achieving one of the following internal audit and/or Information Technology auditing certifications: CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, or CISSP.
• Must demonstrate critical thinking and project management skill capabilities.
• General knowledge of organizational and business functions to allow for completion of assigned Internal Audit and/or IT Audit tasks.
• General knowledge and understanding of key business risk and related internal controls.
• Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to perform effectively, efficiently, and with quality under tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in business and technical environments. Professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
• Able to work in a highly organized manner within a fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
• Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite of products or similar software applications.
• Under direct supervision, plans, performs and reports on outsourced and/or co-sourced Internal Audit and/or Information Technology audits.
• Communicates results to appropriate management, including the preparation of audit reports that communicate audit results to management in a clear, concise and substantive manner.
• Performs comprehensive risk assessments and adjusts work plans based on the results of the assessments.
• Plans, prepares, directs and completes assigned tasks in an efficient manner and within allotted timeframes.
• Monitors workload to meet billable hour expectations and performs timely reviews of work products prior to submission to Director/Associate/Manager for further review.
• Documents procedures performed, findings and/or other issues, and drafts/compiles work papers, reports and client correspondence exhibiting effective writing skills.
• Prepares for relevant certification exams until completed and maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing requirements.
• Serves as one of the firm’s prime contacts with clients and prospects.
• Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Provides leadership and facilitates collaboration amongst team members, including providing timely performance feedback.
• Serves as a leader in the practice internally and externally, and effectively takes advantage of leadership opportunities.
• May participate in Firm recruiting activities.
• Complies with all professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures, quality control document requirements, etc.) including complying with confidentiality requirements (e.g. client information, proposal information, personnel information, job-related information, etc.).
• Attends and actively engages in training sessions and/or meetings as required.
• Maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing standards.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EisnerAmper is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EisnerAmper is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EisnerAmper.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.