EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
The Consulting Manager in the Business Valuation, Forensic Accounting, & Transaction Advisory services area leads a range of client services related to business valuation, forensic accounting, transaction advisory, litigation support, bankruptcy & restructuring, and other complex financial analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or related field is required.
• Master’s degree is preferred.
• Relevant credentials are preferred (i.e. Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Associate of the Society of Actuaries (ASA), Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Master Analyst in Financial Forensics (MAFF) Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA Certified Insolvency & Restructuring Advisor (CIRA, etc.)
• 5+ years of direct experience in business valuation, transaction advisory, financial audit & assurance, forensic accounting, or related area is required.
• 3+ years of supervisory experience is required.
• Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills to professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals both internally and externally.
• Must possess a high degree of professionalism including the ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
• Must be technically proficient in Excel, and relevant on-line databases (Capital IQ, GF Data, IDEA, Alreyx, CREATE and Economic databases, etc.
• Leads, manages, and reviews engagements in any of the following service areas:
◦ Financial & discounted cash flow analysis, application of transaction multiples, industry & economic research, and other related valuation adjustments.
◦ Developing written reports for use in management, tax, and transaction planning.
◦ Calculation of economic damages, forensic accounting, business valuation, and other financial analyses related to client disputes, and expert witness services.
◦ Developing written reports and schedules for use in litigation proceedings.
◦ Performs accounting & financial analysis, due diligence, quality of earnings, accounting adjustments, business combinations & carve-out accounting, financial trends & ratios, customer & business segment analysis, working capital & debt analysis, and other related assessments.
◦ Developing transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as quality of earnings, financial databooks, and due diligence reports.
◦ Business Valuation:
◦ Forensic Accounting:
◦ Transaction Advisory:
• Works with clients to identify engagement scope, manage day–to-day activities of completing work, and takes ownership for overall quality control of client deliverables.
• Conducts meaningful analysis and gathers necessary information from stakeholders on a variety of accounting and finance related areas throughout the engagement process.
• Performs effective on-the-job training for other team members and demonstrates positive leadership skills within the firm.
• Utilizes staff in an efficient and effective manner to meet productivity and realization goals.
• Monitors workload to meet billable hour expectations and performs timely reviews of work products prior to submission to a Director/Associate.
• Performs supervisory responsibilities for senior, staff, and intern positions and provides prompt feedback to Directors/Associates regarding performance. Completes performance evaluations as needed.
• Builds and maintains trusted relationships with diverse group of clients, team members, supervisors, and subject matter experts.
• Leads the preparation of client proposals, develops new client relationships, expands relationships with clients, maintaining personal networks, and active participation in civic, business, and professional organizations.
• Maintains the required CPE for firm and licensing requirements.
• May lead and/or assist in recruiting activities.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service.
• Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EISNERAMPER is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EISNERAMPER is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.careers.eisneramper.com, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EISNERAMPER.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.