EisnerAmper is one of the largest accounting, tax, and business advisory firms, with nearly 4,000 employees and more than 350 partners across the world. We combine responsiveness with a long-range perspective; to help clients meet the pressing issues they face today, and position them for success tomorrow.
Our clients are enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public firms and middle-market companies, as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries. We are also engaged by the attorneys, financial professionals, bankers and investors who serve these clients.
Our reach extends globally, with offices in the United Kingdom, Israel, India, the Cayman Islands, Singapore, and Ireland.
Under direct supervision, an Assurance Intern position is designed to provide individuals currently pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting (or related field) with assignments that further their knowledge of the assurance function within a public accounting firm.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is required.
• GPA: 3.0 is preferred
• Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Must have a desire to learn and be flexible.
• Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and analytical skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills in business and technical environments.
• Must have the capability to professionally and appropriately communicate with a diverse group of individuals.
• Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and continuously changing environment.
• Must be computer literate with the capability of performing at an intermediate or advanced level with respect to the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word.
• Under direct supervision, assists, prepares, completes and self-reviews assigned tasks in an efficient manner within allotted time frames.
• Monitors workload and billable hours on a weekly basis.
• Assists team members with various assignments to support due diligence, forensics or restructuring projects as needed.
• Communicates with supervisor any obstacles or items of concern.
• Complies with the professional and Firm requirements (e.g., employee handbook requirements, time entry procedures), quality control document requirement, confidentiality requirements related to client, proposal, personnel, and job related information.
• Attends and actively engages in training sessions or meetings as required.
• Maintains a positive attitude and is receptive to feedback.
• If applicable, prepare for and take the CPA examination at every available opportunity.
• Provides courteous and prompt service to all internal and external parties. Prioritizes and addresses requests and assignments in a professional and cooperative manner.
• Identifies opportunities and recommends methods to improve service, and work processes. Assists in the implementation of quality improvement initiatives.
• May assist co-workers in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure continuity of service and demonstrating team work skills. Actively supports teamwork throughout the organization.
• Perform other services as assigned.
• May periodically travel and work from different company locations.
• May be required to work overtime, and/or on weekends as needed.
• Must arrive at EisnerAmper offices or client locations in a timely manner and be ready to perform job responsibilities.
Work Environment: Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully with or without reasonable accommodations. The work environment is considered to be that of a typical business/office operation. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
• Work/Life Balance: Dress for Your Day policy, Volunteer Opportunities, Fun Team Activities
• Financial Benefits: 401(k) Retirement Plan, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Pet Insurance, Competitive Compensation
• Health & Wellness: Employee Assistance Program
Join our team of professionals and take a firm step forward in your career. With an established mentor program and defined career paths for a range of specialties and skill sets, EISNERAMPER is a place where professionals of all experience levels thrive. Our Lifelong Learning program, combined with technical training opportunities for staff, ensure that this is a place where our employees can grow — and with a rich office culture and a strong commitment to work/life balance, EISNERAMPER is a place where you'll be happy to do so. To be considered for employment, visit www.pncpa.com/careers, complete an employment application and Explore Your Next Opportunity with EISNERAMPER.
EisnerAmper is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our full-time positions also offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Employee assistance program and other firm benefits.